One of my favorite things is Lewis Howes’ “The School of Greatness” Podcast. He interviews inspiring people from all fields and walks of life in an effort to basically spread greatness and inspiration. Interviews depend on the person being interviewed, but there are two questions he asks almost every time that I want to answer here.
Granted, these answers may change over time, but I love being inspired by him and wanted to put a little of my own inspiration out there now that it’s Thanksgiving week.
- What are your three truths? If you could only leave the world with three thoughts and everything else you’d ever put out there was gone, what would they be?
- Smile and give compliments often. You never know what people are going through.
- Love is the cornerstone of all things good. Start with self-love and move outward.
- Take everything in. Every view, meal, conversation, piece of advice. Keep those memories. You’ll never know when you’ll need them.
- What is your definition of greatness?
- I would say the ability to stay positive despite countless hardships, the resilience to get back up after getting knocked down, and the drive to live each day better than the day before it would be the definition of greatness.
I recommend The School of Greatness to everyone I know, so you should definitely check it out! He inspires me on a daily basis to do better and live better and i’m very thankful to have been recommended his podcast by two different friends. I can’t live without it now!